Because some of you may not have the time or money to rock full or even part time Bible College right now, but you still want to keep learning! Or maybe you’ve done formal training but you want a refresher, or to hear a different take on books you’re already familiar with, but with something that won’t break the bank!
What is TheosU?
We are a small passionate group of boys and girls that love the Bible and Christian Thought; we want people to have access to Christian Studies that live somewhere in between YouTube and College.
When does new content release?
Every. Single. Month.
- At the beginning of every month you can expect a new course.
- In the middle of every month, bonus material becomes available.
- A subscription gives you access to all of it.
- 1 new course added at the beginning of every month
- Bonus material released in the middle of each month (Including Hot Topics, Theology Discussions and more!)
- 1 Monthly LIVE 2hour Town Hall/Q&A on Zoom with TheosU faculty hosts Nathan & Gabriel Finochio
- Teacher’s Notes for all courses and material
- Use of any content in 1 LIVE GROUP (2-10 people) both in person or through online video calling platforms
- Multiple Group Licensing
- Classroom / Lecture content Licensing
Need a custom quote or partnership? Click here